You have no items in your shopping cart.
New Mexico Assisted Living Administrator Certification Info:
Topics covered during this course include regulation compliance, resident care, staffing, medication management, policies and procedures, emergency preparedness, and much more! Each participant will receive a course syllabus with over 150 pages of valuable information, including a current copy of the New Mexico Assisted Living Facility Regulations (Title 7, Chapter 8, Part 2 NMAC).
Care and Compliance Group Staff Training Kits offer the best value by combining multiple DVD training modules organized by topic. Each comprehensive kit includes resources to make completing and documenting staff training a breeze:
- Resident Care
- Understanding Resident Care
- Assisting with ADLs Part 1
- Assisting with ADLs Part 2
- Medication Basics
- New Mexico Medication Regulations
- Fire Safety and Emergency Preparedness Part 1
- Fire Safety and Emergency Preparedness Part 2
- Administration and Operations
- Staffing Skills
- New Mexico Staffing Regulations
- New Mexico Assisted Living Administrator Exam
Approvals: This course is approved by the New Mexico Dept of Health, Health Facility Licensing and Certification Bureau.
About ALSO: The Assisted Living Services Organization (A.L.S.O.) is a non-profit organization representing licensed adult residential care facilities and whose membership includes: providers, residents, their families and concerned individuals. Learn more at www.alsonm.org.