You have no items in your shopping cart.
Online First Aid Info:
- 1. Avoid Overtime – When you send a staff member to an outside first aid training you are not only spending money on their registration fees, you are also having to pay their time while at class, which often pushes them into overtime for that pay period. With our convenient Online First Aid course employees can access the program during downtime while on shift.
- 2. Adheres to Current Guidelines – Our course developers have incorporated current guidelines and standards from responsible medical sources.
- 3.Designed for Assisted Living and Residential Care Providers – Our course has been designed with assisted living and residential care providers in mind. This is a feature you will not find in other first aid courses. For example, many first aid courses will instruct individuals to immediately administer an inhaler to someone having an asthma attack. In recognition of the regulatory and risk management issues unique to providers, our course reminds staff to follow your company policies and state regulations before assisting with any medication. And, course examples and exam questions use assisted living and residential care settings.
- 4. Interactive Self Paced Learning – Learners have the ability to study at their own comfort level, anytime, from anywhere. They can access the course 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Our module format allows Learners to easily complete the course at their own pace. To keep Learners engaged our course incorporates numerous photos as well as videos that demonstrate key first aid techniques and procedures.
- 5. Extensive Learning Modules – Our comprehensive course covers all adult basic first aid topics, including universal precautions, bleeding, shock, heat-related injuries, broken bones, sprains, internal injuries, choking, and more. Our module format allows learners to easily complete the course at their own pace; they can finish one or two modules at a time and then login to the course at a later time to complete additional modules.
- 6. Documentation for Your Records – An electronic Certificate of Completion and First Aid Card will be available to print upon successful completion of the course. Place copies of these in the employee file to document compliance with first aid training requirements. The course must be renewed every two years.
- 7. Technical Support – Our full-time (Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm) technical support staff is available via a toll-free telephone number or email to assist you and your staff. Our IT Director is also available for complex system issues at the corporate level.
- 8. Low Cost – For just $49 your community can save ample time and resources by taking our Online First Aid course. Quantity discounts are also available that can lower the cost to as little as $30 per learner.