You have no items in your shopping cart.
CCG Online Campus
The CCG Complete training package is for assisted living and residential care providers who want to build a reputation as the provider of choice and need to train new caregivers quickly.
Employee Training for Assisted Living and Residential Care ProvidersThis comprehensive web-based training and compliance solution gives your entire team access to over 500 hours of fun and memorable initial training and continuing education.
Our online training and compliance system can be used to help you meet BOTH initial training and ongoing training requirements.
Train New EmployeesTraining new employees has never been easier. Managers can quickly assign courses from our 500 hour training library and track each new employee's progress.
Meet ComplianceWe’ve got compliance covered with our state and NAB/NCERS approved courses. Initial training and continuing education can be done online on your schedule.
Grow Your BusinessAchieve higher profits and faster business growth through reduced employee turnover and increased client referrals. You’ll see a measurable difference in 90 days.
Training for Compliance and Business Success
Training for quality care and compliance has never been easier... assign courses, track progress, print reports and certificates.
No more worrying about compliance audits! All training records are stored securely and are instantly available to managers.
In addition to meeting state training requirements, our training and compliance program reduces employee turnover and increases customer satisfaction.
Approved Topics Include:
- Over 500 training resources online
- 57 hours of foundational caregiving training for new employees
- 68 hours of Alzheimer's, dementia, and memory care training
- 33 hours of leadership and management training
- 24 hours of medication management training
- 22 hours of employee safety and first aid training
- 21 hours of body functions and mechanics training
- 18 hours of infection control and prevention training
- 17 hour of disease management and higher acuity training
- 16 hours of food, nutrition, and meal planning training
- 15 hours of Developmental Disability care training
- 13 hours of emergency recognition and procedure training
- 12 hours of caregiver ethics and elder abuse prevention training
- 10 hours of personal care training
- 9 hours of behavior challenges training
- 8 hours of MS, Parkinson’s, and Aphasia care training
- 8 hours of caregiver/resident communication training