You have no items in your shopping cart.
California RCFE Medication Management Info:
Whether you handle medications or not, you need to understand how medications affect the people in your care. This course meets the requirements for RCFE staff members who may be assisting residents with their medications.
- MEDI301 - Introduction to Medication Management
- MEDI302 - Providing Medication Assistance
- MEDI303 - Understanding Medication Procedures
- MEDI304 - Medication Dosage and Basic Math
- MEDI305 - Medication Documentation and Safety
- SPEC106 - California RCFE Medication Policies and Procedures
- California Plan of Operation Addendum - PRINT
- SP047-CCG-Understanding Medication Forms, Names, and Routes of Administration
- SP051-CCG-Medication Orders and Working with the Pharmacy
|Course Type||Online Package|