You have no items in your shopping cart.
Colorado Class B Direct Care Staff Initial Training Info:
Within the first 45 days of employment for a private pay company, initial training must be completed; get started on the right foot with this training course that will satisfy the requirements of 6 CCR 1011-1 Ch. 26-8.6(B) keeping you in compliance. This package covers communication skills; training for special needs populations; appropriate and safe techniques for personal care, ambulation, and elimination and toileting; emergency recognition and procedures including basic first aid, home, and fire safety; coordination with other community service providers; and how to maintain a safe and healthy environment for your client.
- ALZH116 - Challenging Behaviors: Prevention through Acceptance and Communication
- CARE101 - Caregiving Core Values and Teamwork
- CARE102 - Caregiving Tasks and Client Populations
- CARE104 - Communicating with Others
- CARE118 - Infection prevention and control
- CARE119 - Workplace Hazards and Safety
- CARE120 - Promoting and Maintaining Good Mobility
- CARE122 - Elimination and Toileting
- CARE123 - Providing Personal Care
- CARE124 - Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
|Course Type||Online Package|