You have no items in your shopping cart.
Colorado Assisted Living Direct Care Staff Initial Training Info:
Since there are several topics that must be covered in the Assisted Living caregiver's initial training, we can help you to meet those training requirements. With these courses the student will learn: about resident rights; basic first aid and receive their certification; about assessment skills; about infection control; and how to work with difficult situations and behaviors. Be sure to blend with your company’s specific policies and procedures. Select from IPCed’s course library for additional training on the unique needs of your clients and special populations.
- ALZH121 - Appraisals and Care Planning
- CARE102 - Caregiving Tasks and Client Populations
- CARE112 - Handling Difficult Situations and Behaviors
- CARE113 - Caregiver First Aid: Burns and Poisons
- CARE114 - Caregiver First Aid: Heart Attack and Shock
- CARE115 - Caregiver First Aid: Choking and Falls
- CARE116 - Caregiver First Aid: Stroke and Wounds
- CARE117 - Caregiver First Aid: Other Sudden Emergencies
- CARE118 - Infection Prevention and Control
- CARE134 - Understanding Resident Rights
- VBTP122 - Medical Emergencies and Emergency Preparedness
|Course Type||Online Package|