You have no items in your shopping cart.
Assisted Living Leadership Series
From resident and dementia care directors and managers, to maintenance directors, dining service coordinators, activity directors, new hires and more, this course has something to offer for everyone. It’s also a perfect fit for those preparing to assume a leadership role. Participants will earn a certificate in Assisted Living Leadership.
- Understanding Assisted Living
- Becoming a Valued Leader
- Enhancing Professionalism
- Advancing Effective Communication
- Cultivating Quality Customer Relations
- Mentoring & Coaching Resolution
- Mastering Time Management
A self-paced series of online courses developed by and for Assisted Living providers to strengthen and develop leadership potential.
*No code necessaryCourse Number: CALA001-CCG
- Online Training Course
- Credit Hours: 8
- Key Principles of Assisted Living Care
- Strengthen and Develop Leadership Potential