You have no items in your shopping cart.
Approvals and Accreditations
Care and Compliance Group has been providing educational courses, services, and tools for assisted living and residential care providers since 1984. In our many years of service to the industry we have received numerous accreditation's and course approvals to ensure our courses meet the most rigorous educational standards.
Administrators/Managers: Our online continuing education courses and webinars have been reviewed by the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB).
RN, LPN, LVN: We are provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN), Provider #9534. BRN continuing education credits are accepted by most state nursing boards. Verify with your state agency or call us at 1-800-321-1727 for assistance.
Direct Care Staff: Our courses are written and developed by experienced licensed medical and senior living professionals. Verify with your state agency or call us at 1-800-321-1727 for assistance.
Our approvals and accreditations include:
- National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB).
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences, Provider #PCE3291
- California Board of Registered Nursing
- California Department of Health Services, Aid and Technician Certification Section Nurse Aide Certification #7019
- California Department of Social Services, ARF Continuing Education Vendor 1000174-735-2
- California Department of Social Services, ARF Initial Certification Vendor 1000174-735-1
- California Department of Social Services, Group Home Continuing Education Vendor 1000174-730-2
- California Department of Social Services, RCFE Continuing Education Vendor 1000174-740-2
- California Department of Social Services, RCFE Initial Certification Vendor 1000174-740-1
- California Nursing Home Administrator Program, Provider #1440
- New Mexico Department of Health, Health Facility Licensing and Certification Bureau
- Oregon Department of Human Services
- Washington Department of Social and Health Services, Aging and Disability Services Administration
Individual course/product descriptions have further information on course approvals.