California Title 22 Regulation 85064 requires ARF Administrators to obtain four hours of training on HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis every two years. This course will help you stay in compliance and provides continuing education credit for ARF and RCFE Administrators.
- Is there a potential for exposure in my facility?
- Exactly how are these diseases spread?
- What if someone who is HIV+ wants to work in a facility?
- Are there community resources to help?
- What is the difference between HIV+ and AIDS?
- How is tuberculosis spread?
Get the straight answers to these important questions along with other valuable information about HIV, AIDS, and Tuberculosis. Included with this course are handouts that you can take back to your facility for staff training. This course is also a great way to get in compliance with OSHA training requirements related to HIV and bloodborne pathogens!
Please be sure to choose your date/location from the drop down list above.
|Rancho Bernardo||HIV740||August 31, 2015||Courtyard by Marriott
11611 Bernardo Plaza Ct
San Diego, CA 92128
|San Diego||HIV741||October 16, 2015||Marina Village Conference Center
1936 Quivira Way
San Diego, CA 92109
|San Marcos||HIV742||December 7, 2015||Lake San Marcos Recreation Center
1105 La Bonita Drive
San Marcos, CA 92078
Course Information and Approvals
- Hours: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- California DSS/CCL Vendor #: 2000174-735-2
- California DSS/CCL Vendor #: 2000174-740-2
- BRN Provider #: CEP9534