Alzheimer's Association, California Southland Chapter
Today more than five million people are living with Alzheimer’s disease, and that number is expected to double over the next 20 years. As this silent epidemic spreads, the demand for quality, trained Alzheimer’s care professionals becomes more vital.
To answer the need, the Alzheimer’s Association, California Southland Chapter has teamed up with Care and Compliance Group to offer nine online training courses specific to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
Select the Complete Package option to take all nine courses, which includes over 12 hours of continuing education.
The courses provide continuing education for:
- Assisted living administrators and managers
- Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE)
- Adult Residential Facility (ARF)
- Nursing Home Administrators (NHA)
- Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
- Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA)